The world is complex, uncertain and constantly changing. More and more people are getting a handle on it…
- Agile economics – The Randomistas awarded FT Business Book of the Year
- Agile medicine – How do we heal medicine? TED talk
- Agile business – Radical Management (book). The Leader’s Dilemma (principles, book).
- Agile politics – The Leaderless Revolution (by a former British diplomat)
- Agile finance – Beyond Budgets (Harvard Business Review)
- Agile football teams – FC Barcelona
- Agile negotiations – Getting More
- Agile TV shows – Britain’s Got Talent!
Even the UK government is using agile to redesign it’s websites.
Googling agile development gives over 50 million results. My favourite video about agile development is Embracing Uncertainty by Dan North.
To get the flavour of it, check out this short TED talk by Tim Harford.